2021 Caregiver Support Network Workshop: Sharing Respite Experiences and Resources
Join the Caregiver Support Networkfor two free webinars on RESPITE! RESPITE? RESPITE….
- 10:00AM: Respite and Caregiver needs: Creating your respite plan
- 2:00PM: Sharing respite experiences and resources: Where do I start?
Who should attend:
- Family members caring for an adult or senior with chronic illness or disability
- Adult children concerned about aging parents
- Parents caring for adult children with disabilities
- Long term workers: assisted living facility, adult family home or home care agency staff
- Social service, adult day service or mental health professionals who work with family caregivers
- Information: https://agrability.osu.edu/caregiver-support-network/2021-caregiver-workshops
- Registration: go.osu.edu/caregiver2021
- Contact: Laura Akgerman at 614-292-0622 or email@example.com
- Webinar preview: Health Aging Telecast video https://go.osu.edu/healthyagingtelecastrespiteworkshop
- Attendees seeking an accommodation to participate in the webinar are encouraged to contact Laura Akgerman at firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible, and in advance of the event to request accommodations. The webinar will be auto-captioned, recorded and posted at https://agrability.osu.edu/caregiver-support-network/caregiver-resource-videos.