Diversity and Inclusion Conversation
Registration in advance is required for this webinar. Please click here to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Live transcription services will be provided.
University staff are invited to watch as the University Staff Advisory Committee hosts a Diversity and Inclusion conversation facilitated by James L. Moore, III, Vice Provost for Diversity and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer. Updates will be provided around the work being done on the Task Force on Racism and Racial Inequities in addition to general conversational themes around racism, racial and social inequities and creating an anti-racist and more inclusive Buckeye community.
The purpose of this event is to provide an opportunity for staff to engage with various leaders on campus to help create a more equitable, healthy, supportive and nurturing community. Those unable to watch live will be able to access the recording of the event on the USAC website.
Panelists will include:
- James L. Moore, III, Vice Provost for Diversity and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer – facilitator/moderator
- Bruce McPheron, Executive Vice President and Provost
- Harold L. Paz, Executive Vice President and Chancellor for Health Affairs
- Tom Gregoire, Dean of the College of Social Work
- Susan Basso, Senior Vice President, Talent, Culture & Human Resources
- Autumn Glover, Government Affairs and Community Relations Consultant
During this time of societal racial injustices and inequities, what questions would you like to ask our panelists? Please click here to submit your questions.