The mini grant program was introduced to the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) in 2012 and is funded by the college. All faculty, staff, and student/s are eligible to apply.
Purpose and Criteria
The purpose of the mini grant program is to support collaborative efforts between teams, individuals, and or student groups who have new projects or ideas that enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion. Proposed efforts should be conssitent with the missions of Ohio State University and the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences. All applications will be reviewed by a three-member panel of the Dean's Council on Equity and Inclusion. An award announcement will be made by December 30.
Applications will be scored on the following criteria.
- Project Idea/Merit (30)
- Collaborative Activities (30)
- Intented Outcome/s (20)
- Sustainability (20)
Budget and Review
- Up to $2500 in direct costs for use January-June.
- All unused funds must be returned.
- Funds cannot be used for salaries, fringes, or work that would otherwise occur.
- Lead applicant will work with the CFAES Business Office for transfer of funds.
- A report on the project is due by the end of the fiscal year (June 30) to Kathy Lechman, Director, Equity and Inclusion
This is a fillable form. If your click the link above and see a "please wait message", ignore the please wait...message". Download/Save the form to your computer.